is utah going to get a new theme park?
I find this thread interesting, I remember reading in a short article in the standard exagerator about 18 years ago that lagoon was considering opening a new park out that way because of the potential of growth, there was nothing out there at that time. Now I just don't see why they would do that, the only thing that I could see happening is if Thanksgiving Point has decided to put in a few rides, but at the cost I don't see them trying to even come close to competing with Lagoon.
A man would rather have a good scare over good advice.
[Image: mba-badge-purple.jpg]

yes teru bot its going to not going to be that big Smile
I think skwid is right in this... I couldn't forsee Utah getting another full theme park outside of lagoon.
Smile, it will make people wonder.
[quote author=VelcroLady link=topic=2518.msg19326#msg19326 date=1199221037]
I think skwid is right in this... I couldn't forsee Utah getting another full theme park outside of lagoon.
haha Wrote: yes teru bot its going to not going to be that big Smile

Please read what you type before you submit it, and if you are not sure how to spell something please type your message in word, then spell check it, then cut and paste it into the message box.

Thanks,
Skwid
LIF moderator
A man would rather have a good scare over good advice.
[Image: mba-badge-purple.jpg]

I believe he is talking about Liberty Land Fun Center in Lehi, which is a New Family Entertainment Center with Indoor and Outdoor Attractions that will open in Spring 2008. Wink
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon ParkĀ 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
This has surfaced several times in the past - and all of them have been focused on a site in Lehi.
Driving past liberty land, it is no threat to Lagoon.
Yes, he's right about liberty land
[quote author=Jampri link=topic=2518.msg19349#msg19349 date=1199310371]
Thanksgiving point will never build an amusement park.