is utah going to get a new theme park?
randomosis Wrote: that didnt stop lagoon
Lagoon was there before the Houses that Surround it! Laugh

Thanksgiving Point is Currently Zoned for an Amusement Park. That happened in 2001 so they could host the Utah County Fair. Wink
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Well I think that their will be a coaster alone in a piece of blank land, and you have to pay like $10 to ride for upkeep on that coaster.
MY DAD WET 4 IT SO MY IS NOW BAERT ONER
*Sigh* Translation:

My dad went for it, so he is now part owner! Happy Happy Happy Happy Laugh Laugh
Thank you! I was very confused.

I was thinking:
My dad wet the floor, so now my bart is over.

Of course, it is late at night and I've been eating sugar.
Member of Lagoon Games Department 2010-2011
Celebration Center is a fun place, if Utah valley got something like it it'd be a good thing. I enjoy the celebration center in Logan, nobody is there makes it the best.
Ok Ian, you don't have to BRAG about Sonic Boom and the Saddle Seats on the Sky Sling! Laugh
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Yes! Another bragger! Happy
I didn't mention anything about the rides by name. But now that ya meantion it they were sweet rides.
I wish I could buy the VertiGo Cart from S&S! It would look Awesome in my Front Yard! Laugh