is utah going to get a new theme park?
linearinduction Wrote: I wish I could buy the VertiGo Cart from S&S! It would look Awesome in my Front Yard! Laugh

If having a bunch of cars in your front yard makes you "trailer trash" than would having a bunch of amusement vehicles make you "amusement park trash"?
Better than trailer trash, no doubt?
[quote author=Velcro link=topic=2518.msg20311#msg20311 date=1204076363]
If having a bunch of cars in your front yard makes you "trailer trash" than would having a bunch of amusement vehicles make you "amusement park trash"?
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon ParkĀ 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
hay his dad is boart oner so is my dad and haha r like bast friends so my dad is bert oner to im at hahas home right now
cool looking foreword to seeing CoasterSpot.com
^ Does haha's computer have a "fuzzy with spelling and grammar" button or something?

Quote:Hey, his dad is part owner and so is my dad. Me and haha are like best friends... I'm at his home right now.
That's the corrected and condensed version. Tongue
mylagoon@live.com Wrote: hay his dad is boart oner so is my dad and haha r like bast friends so my dad is bert oner to im at hahas home right now
Sweet merciful crap... Carbon County education system strikes again.
mylagoon@live.com Wrote: hay his dad is boart oner so is my dad and haha r like bast friends so my dad is bert oner to im at hahas home right now

For those of you who can't understand it, this is a direct translation to correct grammar and spelling:

Hey, his dad is part owner and so is my dad! Me and haha are like best friends, so my dad is part owner too! I'm at haha's home right now.
Member of Lagoon Games Department 2010-2011

Ok, I'll see if I can speak his language...

"/\/0 1337$p34k pl0x l0ll 8 d4"

Hopefully "dat" got "tru 2" him.
All I have is one question. How does "part" become "Boart" and "Bert".

On topic though, what other attractions will there be?
lol that was my little bro ok
cool looking foreword to seeing CoasterSpot.com