is utah going to get a new theme park?
Now that makes sence! I forgive the little fellow. Happy
^ Sense
Now I'm making mistakes. Yikes.
I am Just kidding.
Coaster Wrote: All I have is one question. How does "part" become "Boart" and "Bert".

On topic though, what other attractions will there be?
I Saw The Following...
Zamperla Tornado Double Helix Powered Coaster (Could be Gold Mine Express from Schnepf Farms, Zamperla Jumping Star 16 (Red & White), Mini Swinging Ship, & Mini Jet With Sky Scraper Centerpiece. The Mini Swinging Ship and Mini Jet could have come from a number of Manufacturers.
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon ParkĀ 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Thank you Sid.
[quote author=Coaster Maniac link=topic=2518.msg22187#msg22187 date=1206849785]
Thank you Sid.
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon ParkĀ 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
And most of that 2222nd post was useless.
ok thats cool
cool looking foreword to seeing CoasterSpot.com
ok mylagoon@live.com we no