Rock U2 the Top Review
Tilt-A-Whirl Wrote: Am I weird if I have NEVER sat to watch one of the Lagoon's shows? I guess if I had a season pass I'd take the time to do it, but it's not really worth it to me when I only make it out to the park once or twice a year. Just not interested in the entertainment.
Perhaps next time you could take 30 minutes out of your time to watch Rock U2 The Top and another 30 or so Minutes for Broadway Rhythm. Smile

Rubber Wrote: /\ I'm that way too. Well I guess I did watch Rock U2 the Top a long long time ago (or something similar in the same theater, I don't remember), but it was only for a few minutes.
Rock U2 The Top has been in the Carousel Theater since 1998. Wink
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
For all the entertainment fans who are wondering what happened to Ashtyn in Rock.
[quote author=Fan link=topic=3103.msg28761#msg28761 date=1220156958]
For all the entertainment fans who are wondering what happened to Ashtyn in Rock.
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Fan Wrote: Sounds a little illegal does it not!!!

As far as I know... all employees (except management, and some others?) are employed at-will and can be terminated with or without good cause. Wink
I had heard that Ashtyn had moved out of state and that was the reason why she was no longer with the show.

That was at least second hand info.
I spoke to Ashtyn a week ago and she has not left the state. I was thrilled to see her and learn the truth literally first hand. She is still the sweetheart she always was and feeling back to normal now, inspite of the treatment she received. She told me that she had been extremely ill as a result of a reaction to some medication. She had been told by members of management there was a lot of protest in the ranks concerning the decision, however I guess in the end we all lost out. It has been sad to see her go.
^ Again, you are NOT a member of Lagoon Live E Management so you can't really say what happened. You are still reciting second hand information. Aren't there more important things going on in the world? Soldiers are Being Killed In Both Iraq and Afghanistan, Russia Invading Georgia, Hurricanes, Earthquakes, Political Conventions?
^ There sure are more important things... but this is a forum about LAGOON. If you want to talk about more important issues, the entertainment board is not the place. It's also not the place to complain... Smile
linearinduction Wrote: ^ Again, you are NOT a member of Lagoon Live E Management so you can't really say what happened. You are still reciting second hand information.

I must say, why are you so mad at Fan? Even if it might not be true, it's better than no information at all...
Member of Lagoon Games Department 2010-2011
Rubber Wrote: I must say, why are you so mad at Fan? Even if it might not be true, it's better than no information at all...
I'm not mad, and I also miss Ashtyn in the show, but I'm stating that no one really knows why she is no longer employed by Lagoon. What she says and what Live E Management say could be totally different. You also just don't single out one member of the management team and blame them without knowing what really happened. Wink

Jordan Wrote: ^ There sure are more important things... but this is a forum about LAGOON. If you want to talk about more important issues, the entertainment board is not the place. It's also not the place to complain... Smile
Smart Ass! Laugh