New Lift at PCMR called 'crescent'
For all you Skiers and snowboarders
Who is excited for the new lift at PCMR? It's called the Cresent lift and it will replace ski team! Now I'm real excited cause I sometimes ski there! Anybody know any thing about what is going to be there?
Lagoon is ruled by lunchtimespacedragons of farming utahn's from the late 1800's.
PCMR huh. When I worked for Sundance I would take my hour lunch and go skiing.
They should have a run from the bottom of king con that goes to silver star! *drools*
Lagoon is ruled by lunchtimespacedragons of farming utahn's from the late 1800's.
I am pretty excited about this lift. Mostly because it means I can get to Jupiter faster! I have a few pictures of the construction that I added to the photo gallery yesterday when I was at PCMR. Here are the improvements
http://www.parkcitymountain.com/summer/W...provements Here are the pictures http://www.lagoonisfun.com/gallery/thumb...?album=129

No matter what Park City does, I will always like Snowbasin and Deer Valley twice as much.
Booo! I hate snow basin! Mad I like SNOWBIRD better! Happy
Well somebody doesn't appreciate how awesome John Paul Express is! Easily the best lift EVER!
It's the only one I like there!
Strawberry and Needles are freaking awesome!
Wow, I've lived in Utah for my entire life and have never gone skiing. Oddly, I don't feel like I'm missing out on much. Laugh
Member of Lagoon Games Department 2010-2011
you're missin' out! And CM I like PCMR because of the terrain parks! They're better than other ones!