Metallica at Energy Solutions Arena, Nov 3.
World famous Metal band Metallica is on tour for their new album "Death Magnetic". They will be performing at Energy Solutions Arena on November 3rd.

Oh and by the way...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1pO77cFQ...re=related

I know I'll be there!
DO A BARREL ROLL!

[flash=200,200]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L73yGiMHH5U&feature=related[/flash]

Oh wait, wrong band.

Metallica is ollllllddddd! :eye: Like 10 yrs
Lagoon is ruled by lunchtimespacedragons of farming utahn's from the late 1800's.
Alienboy116 Wrote: World famous Metal band Metallica is on tour for their new album "Death Magnetic". They will be performing at Energy Solutions Arena on November 3rd.

Oh and by the way...

*Removed because of Lars whining*

I know I'll be there!

I use to enjoy Metallica until Lars needed a pacifier everywhere he went.

BTW I won't be supporting this album because of them whining about a few fans posting bad things about the new album on fan sites after getting a preview and not be told not to say anything. "If you don't remove your bad reviews of a particular song we will get our napstar lawyers and force you to remove them." a-WAH a-WAH... Frickin babies.
A man would rather have a good scare over good advice.
[Image: mba-badge-purple.jpg]

^I don't like the band members, but I LOVEthe music.
I don't like Metallica.

Metallica, like mullets, were never cool.
Mullets aren't cool but long hair is, b4 the naked brothers band was like "we're cool and we're gonna grow our hair to show it!" and then everybody who watches Nick copies them. And guess what, I've had my hair long as long as I can remember! But I must tell you, when you turn 20 it's gross (or it makes you look gross)!
Lagoon is ruled by lunchtimespacedragons of farming utahn's from the late 1800's.
I just like Metallica's music.
MetalliX Wrote: But I must tell you, when you turn 20 it's gross (or it makes you look gross)!

Yes, we all know Sid needs a hair-cut...