Logan Celebration Centre closing
I go to Nevada fairly often so I will probably post a trip report at some point.
Screamscape is saying that some of the rides are heading to Buffalo Bill's in Primm NV.

http://www.screamscape.com/html/las_vegas.htm
Wait, if they already have a S&S Drop Tower, why would they get Sonic Boom? Isn't it like one of those, or is it something else?
Roller Wrote: Wait, if they already have a S&S Drop Tower, why would they get Sonic Boom? Isn't it like one of those, or is it something else?
Not Even Close!
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
What is it then?
^First off Sonic Boom is about twice as tall and twice as fast, second it uses a completely different braking method.
Oh, ok.
Coaster Wrote: ^First off Sonic Boom is about twice as tall and twice as fast, second it uses a completely different braking method.
Ya, it doesn't have a braking system! Laugh
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
It was costing between 15,000 to 20,000 a month for Stan to keep it running. Another problem is that most people don't see it as a amusement park typer place cause from the road it looks like radio towers.