Cowabunga Bay - Utah's First Neighborhood Water Park!
Courtesy Cowabunga Bay

Draper, Utah -
Cowabunga Bay Neighborhood Water Park, a New Value Based Water Park Concept, will open it's doors in 2009. The Centerpiece of Cowabunga Bay will be The Worlds Biggest Water Play Structure featuring the World's Biggest Splash. The Interactive Aquaplay Water Fortress , Manufactured by White Water West of Canada, will Stand 70ft Tall, feature TEN Slides (3 - High Speed Enclosed Flume Body Slides from Heights of 54ft, 3 - Open Flume Body Slides, & 4 Kiddie Slides), Hundreds of Interactive Elements, and Two Giant 1,000+ Gallon Tipping Water Buckets, One that will Drop 1,200 Gallons from 60ft! Cowabunga Bay will also Include a 400ft Lazy River (with all sorts of water elements, splashes, squirts and blasts along the way), a 2,500sq ft Beach Area, Separate Kiddie Pool, Activity Pool, and Cabana Rental Service. Cowabunga Bay will be Built in an undeveloped 2 Acre Parcel at the Draper Factory Outlets near 12300 South in Draper, and will share Parking with them.

Cowabunga Bay is being Built by the Huish Brothers who have 25 Years of Experience in the Amusement Industry including many Family Entertainment Centers, which are now known as Boomers. Unlike Typical Water Parks that have All-Day Pricing, this new Neighborhood Water Park Concept estimates that guests will stay an average of 3 hours and pay about $10-$15 for Admission. Cowabunga Bay is also being built with Expansion in Mind including space for more Slides and Activities.

Courtesy Cowabunga Bay

Courtesy Cowabunga Bay

Courtesy Cowabunga Bay

Courtesy Cowabunga Bay

Courtesy Cowabunga Bay

Courtesy Cowabunga Bay
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Sounds fun! It is really far away from me though so I probably will not go much if ever. Can someone explain what a neighborhood water par is?
i live right next to it this is going to be awsome but still not as good as lagoon were i can get Rides and Slides and it sounds realy small only 2 acres how big is lagoon-a-beach? but that the center pice sturcture withis all of the slides and stuff sound awsome Smile
Coaster Wrote: Sounds fun! It is really far away from me though so I probably will not go much if ever. Can someone explain what a neighborhood water par is?

If you re-read the second paragraph, you will find the following:
Quote:Unlike Typical Water Parks that have All-Day Pricing, this new Neighborhood Water Park Concept estimates that guests will stay an average of 3 hours and pay about $10-$15 for Admission

So basically, it's a Smaller Water Park that charges $10-$15 for Admission. Wink

Lagoon Wrote: i live right next to it this is going to be awsome but still not as good as lagoon were i can get Rides and Slides and it sounds realy small only 2 acres how big is lagoon-a-beach? but that the center pice sturcture withis all of the slides and stuff sound awsome Smile
Lagoon-A-Beach is 4.5 Acres and has Six Slides. I have to say that I had more fun at Silverwood's Boulder Beach Water Park than LAB. Maybe it's because it was a New Water Park or the fact it was at Silverwood. Either way, I had way too much fun than a 21 year old should have on their White Water West AquaPlay Rainfortress, Polliwog Park. Laugh I can't wait for the 1,200 Gallon Tipping Bucket that's 60ft in the Air! That Splash is Gonna Be Killer! Laugh

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Besides the slides, I would just go to Kearns Oquirrh Park Fitness Center to swin and do things water-related. It is walking distence from my house and only a two dollars to get in.
RCF Wrote: Besides the slides, I would just go to Kearns Oquirrh Park Fitness Center to swin and do things water-related. It is walking distence from my house and only a two dollars to get in.
Well, there's the Slides, Lazy River, Kiddie Pool, and THE WORLDS BIGGEST WATER PLAY STRUCTURE at Cowabunga Bay! I'd rather pay $10-$15 to have a great water park experience than get Crypto at some City Pool in Kearns of all Places! Laugh But to each his own. Wink
^ Seconded. Tongue
After seeing that concept art, I am definately going! It looks awesome!

I guess I should have specified my question above. Are they not having all day pricing and charging for how long you are in the park, Or is it just smaller?
Coaster Wrote: After seeing that concept art, I am definately going! It looks awesome!

I guess I should have specified my question above. Are they not having all day pricing and charging for how long you are in the park, Or is it just smaller?
It is my Understanding that there will not be an Admission Price dependent on how much time you spend in Cowabunga Bay, but I will check with Cowabunga Bay to Officially Answer your Question. Smile
This is going to be sweet Happy
Lagoon is ruled by lunchtimespacedragons of farming utahn's from the late 1800's.