Cowabunga Bay - Utah's First Neighborhood Water Park!
this park sounds just as good as raging waters or lagoon a beach the one thing it needs is a wave pool then it will be compleet Happy
I'm laughing at the person saying they'd just go to the city pool instead of this place.
Ok, now I change my mind because of the concept art, it looks awsome! But I have to wonder, why would they just get a big contraption, a beach, a lazy river, and a little kiddie pool? Also, wouldn't there be really long lines to the slides and block off some of the water buckets and stuff?
RCF Wrote: Ok, now I change my mind because of the concept art, it looks awsome! But I have to wonder, why would they just get a big contraption, a beach, a lazy river, and a little kiddie pool? Also, wouldn't there be really long lines to the slides and block off some of the water buckets and stuff?
Again, this goes back to the "Value Based Neighborhood Water Park" Concept. Cowabunga Bay will never be a Typical Water Park with a Wave Pool (for Lagoon Guy) with Typical Water Park Lines. Cowabunga Bay anticipates visitors to say on average Three to Four Hours, so I don't think lines will be any worse than those at a City Pool with Slides. I mean, this Water Fortress is gonna be HUGE! Even with lines for slides, I highly doubt they would reach the bottom of the Structure. Wink

Footbush2, Welcome to the LagoonisFun Forums! We hope you contribute often and we request that all new Members visit The OFFICIAL Meet and Greet Thread and share a little about themselves so we can all get to know each other. Smile

PS - I Also think "Cowabunga Bay" is a Kick ASS Name! Happy
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
[quote author=Footbush2 link=topic=3635.msg30439#msg30439 date=1228854425]
I'm laughing at the person saying they'd just go to the city pool instead of this place.
I just noticed something. What is that orange and wight slide that looks like a bowl on the top view? Are they maybe adding that on in a few years or is it something else?
RCF Wrote: I just noticed something. What is that orange and wight slide that looks like a bowl on the top view? Are they maybe adding that on in a few years or is it something else?
The Orange and White Bowl Slide is a White Water West Superbowl Slide that is already planned to be added to the Water Fortress in the Future. Additionally, There is actually space for many more slides to be added to the Water Fortress in the Future as well. Wink Future Plans, besides adding more slides to the Water Fortress, include a FlowRider and Multi Lane Mat Racer. Smile
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
^ This place just keeps getting better and better. Smile
Jordan Wrote: ^ This place just keeps getting better and better. Smile
Isn't that the Truth! Laugh
"Utah's First Neighborhood Water Park..."

First is wrong.
http://www.sevenpeaks.com/

In Provo.

I live like 15 minutes from there. It's been there for ages.