Cowabunga Bay - Utah's First Neighborhood Water Park!
I believe the ORIGINAL Utah Water Park was The Great Salt Lake. Wink Laugh
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
linearinduction Wrote: I believe the ORIGINAL Utah Water Park was The Great Salt Lake. Wink Laugh

Oh, we're going that route, then I would say that the original was Lake Bonneville.
A man would rather have a good scare over good advice.
[Image: mba-badge-purple.jpg]

[quote author=skwid link=topic=3635.msg30484#msg30484 date=1229034928]
Oh, we're going that route, then I would say that the original was Lake Bonneville.
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
What's a lake? Laugh

(In case you were wondering, we do spend about a week in school just talking about Lake Bonneville in Utah Studies)
Member of Lagoon Games Department 2010-2011
I don't recall saying that Seven Peaks was first.
it'sGunar Wrote: "Utah's First Neighborhood Water Park..."

First is wrong.
http://www.sevenpeaks.com/

In Provo.

I live like 15 minutes from there. It's been there for ages.
it'sGunar Wrote: I believe you misunderstood me.

In the title, you said it was Utah's FIRST I was simply pointing out that it isn't the first, because Seven Peaks was there before this...

It does look immensely fun.

No worries, we are just playing on your words.
A man would rather have a good scare over good advice.
[Image: mba-badge-purple.jpg]

Rubber Wrote: Sorry to change subjects, but...

I've never actually been to Lagoon-a-Beach, so I'm not sure how this would turn out, but I just had a cool idea:

Summer 2009: Lagoon is Fun Beach Party?

It could be cool. I could even use the nice towel I got from the photo contest!

that is what the lagoon a beach bash is but it is only for employees Laugh
Lagoon Wrote: that is what the lagoon a beach bash is but it is only for employees Laugh
Ducky was talking about a LagoonisFun.com Party. Wink However, I believe there could always be a "Group Trip" to the Beach during one of the LagoonisFun.com Parties. Smile
Dude this sounds like an awesome thing, it even looks better than seven peaks.
What month in 2009 is it planned for opening so i know when i can actually get my moneys worth.

Also looks like you really planned and know what your doing,

and 'itsGunar' is retarded, its Utah's First Neighborhood Water Park! Neighborhood being the key word meaing you wont be waiting all day for the same ride like seven peaks, duh!
redstar21 Wrote: Dude this sounds like an awesome thing, it even looks better than seven peaks.
What month in 2009 is it planned for opening so i know when i can actually get my moneys worth.

Also looks like you really planned and know what your doing,

and 'itsGunar' is retarded, its Utah's First Neighborhood Water Park! Neighborhood being the key word meaing you wont be waiting all day for the same ride like seven peaks, duh!
You can check CowabungaBay.com and the Forums here for an Official Opening Date when one becomes available. I would guess they are aiming for a June 2009 Opening. Wink