Amusement Park Sundance Movie
I work for the Sundance film festival and wanted you guys to know about an amusemnet park themed movie this year.
It was Filmed at Kennywood in October/November 2007 Wink
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon ParkĀ 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Hey I was going to be the PC sundance guy! Mad
I was going to wait until january! Mad
But that's okay!
Lagoon is ruled by lunchtimespacedragons of farming utahn's from the late 1800's.
Haha, sorry.
[quote author=MikeSter24 link=topic=3652.msg30677#msg30677 date=1230348127]
Haha, sorry.
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon ParkĀ 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
The parties at CASA NOVA which is 7 stories.

Not that anyone cares, but my friend at school saw 50 cent on main street!!!
Lagoon is ruled by lunchtimespacedragons of farming utahn's from the late 1800's.
Yeah, you can tell when there is a celebrity in a car when it is a giant Escalade with tinted windows.
Xenon Wrote: Not that anyone cares, but my friend at school saw 50 cent on main street!!!

So; I found a dollar today.
A man would rather have a good scare over good advice.
[Image: mba-badge-purple.jpg]

[quote author=skwid link=topic=3652.msg31033#msg31033 date=1232167440]
So; I found a dollar today.
Member of Lagoon Games Department 2010-2011