Amusement Park Sundance Movie
I love how children today have Fantastic Celebrity Role Models like Murderers, Thieves, and Drug Dealers! Laugh
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon ParkĀ 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
^ SHut Up!
Lagoon is ruled by lunchtimespacedragons of farming utahn's from the late 1800's.
linearinduction Wrote: I love how children today have Fantastic Celebrity Role Models like Murderers, Thieves, and Drug Dealers! Laugh

Steve Jobs isn't a murder, thief, or drug dealer. Happy

Wow... my inner geek just came out a little bit, didn't it?
Jordan Wrote: Steve Jobs isn't a murder, thief, or drug dealer. Happy

Wow... my inner geek just came out a little bit, didn't it?
No, just a mob boss... Oh wait Jobs scares me, luckily I don't have iTunes on this system so he can't track where I'm at, just what I said.
A man would rather have a good scare over good advice.
[Image: mba-badge-purple.jpg]

[quote author=Xenon link=topic=3652.msg31048#msg31048 date=1232215993]
^ SHut Up!
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon ParkĀ 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
*Clapping* Thank you, Sid! I have nothing against the idea of rap, because in essence it is creating poetry set to music. However, I hate how the material found in that rap is always the same. How many songs about women without self respect, drugs, money, cars, and gangsters can we truly handle? Be original, for God's sake! Write a song about something new for once. And then make a video that doesn't look exactly like every other rapper's. I grow tired of watching women's thonged back-sides swinging around in my face and shiny jewelry that weighs more than those women combined.
"Life is a rollercoaster. Try to eat a light lunch."

--David A. Schmaltz
[quote author=Tilt-A-Whirl Girl link=topic=3652.msg31060#msg31060 date=1232297829]
I grow tired of watching women's thonged back-sides swinging around in my face and shiny jewelry that weighs more than those women combined.
A man would rather have a good scare over good advice.
[Image: mba-badge-purple.jpg]