TRAX to Utah Amusement parks/Resorts?
Lagoon is ruled by lunchtimespacedragons of farming utahn's from the late 1800's.
First of All, Light Rail [trax] (Trams/Streetcars/Trolleys) are not for Long Range Travel. Second, Light Rail Vehicles could not climb Parley's or Little and Big Cottonwood Canyons. Third, the Costs would be Astronomical...in the Billions!

The Optimal Transit Solution IMO for Big and Little Cottonwood Canyon would be an Aerial Ropeway or Funicular and Bus for Parley's Canyon. Also, why would Trax be constructed to Lagoon when there is a FrontRunner Commuter Rail Station in Farmington?

Fun History Note: Beginning in 1890, the Utah Eastern Railroad/Utah Central Railway/Utah Central Railroad (Denver & Rio Grande Western Railway) Operated Trains Between Salt Lake City and Park City via Parley's Canyon until 1946, when Interstate 40 (I-80) was constructed.
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon ParkĀ 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
*Insert post about Xenon pulling random facts an numbers out his ass.*