SUNDANCE... 09
Lagoon is ruled by lunchtimespacedragons of farming utahn's from the late 1800's.
Are you serious? Did you really think there were more people up skiing today? I was up there and it was DEAD.

In my experience, Sundance means less crowds skiing but more traffic. Sundance is one of my favorite times to go skiing.
During Sundance I feel special? idk y? Maybe cuz' I live up here?

Also, I probably ski the most... don't underestimate me!
Lagoon is ruled by lunchtimespacedragons of farming utahn's from the late 1800's.
I never said that I skied more than you. I said from my experience. Maybe you just have bad luck and always get stuck with the crowd.
I'm being serious.
You live in PC and you haven't seen any films yet?
^ Well that's embarrassing. Tongue
[quote author=MikeSter24 link=topic=3706.msg31159#msg31159 date=1232556635]
You live in PC and you haven't seen any films yet?
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon ParkĀ 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Oh, Louie.
  Today I saw "Dirt! The Movie" for a field trip in Salt Lake City. It said the "eF word" twice and it had some inappropriate parts (like "Super Size me"). It was interesting though, because it shows us how horrible we treat soil and how we open-pit mine. It really makes you want to plant and not take dirt for granted.

Edit: Here's the trailer, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReA0HedBQt0

After that we went to the New Frontier on Main Street which was a place that showed new ways to make movies. One of them was this Hi-tech glove thing where you point your fingers at a screen and drag objects off of movies and put them in your own movie. It's supposed to replace Imovie. If you don't understand this then I'll just explain it to you simply... it's like the thing Tony Stark uses in Iron Man to design the suit. Except it's not holographic.