Cowabunga Bay Construction Update - Slides Arrive 02/12/2009

The Cowabunga Bay Construction Blog has posted another Construction Update including Photos of the First Shipment of Slides from White Water West in Canada.

Click HERE to visit the Cowabunga Bay Construction Blog
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Looking good!

Shane over on TPR says a new In-N-Out Burger is being built next door! Can it get any better!?
An In-N-Out!? This is the happiest day of my life!
Jordan Wrote: An In-N-Out!? This is the happiest day of my life!
You Didn't Know?
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
linearinduction Wrote: You Didn't Know?

I knew, but that doesn't change anything. It's still freaking awesome!
I don't think I've ever been to an 'In-N-Out'...
Member of Lagoon Games Department 2010-2011
Rubber Wrote: I don't think I've ever been to an 'In-N-Out'...
Ducky! You haven't Lived until you've eaten at In-N-Out! Laugh
linearinduction Wrote: Ducky! You haven't Lived until you've eaten at In-N-Out! Laugh

Then sadly ... I haven't lived. [Image: crying.gif]
Mr. Wrote: Then sadly ... I haven't lived. [Image: crying.gif]
Well, you have been to Cedar Point, so you have lived SOME life. Have you eaten at East of Chicago Pizza on Cedar Point Drive kitty corner to the Fastest McDonalds on Earth? Laugh It also appears there will be several other In-N-Out Locations built at the same time along the Wasatch Front and open later this year. A Second Location has been named by In-N-Out to be located at Valley Fair Mall. I would guess there will be Locations in Layton and Orem built as Well. I just hope the In-N-Outs here don't end up like the In-N-Out in St. George, which had an Official In-N-Out "Coming Soon" Sign on the lot since the Spring of 2004, and was finally built like last year. Smile
^ I've been to Cedar Point, eaten at East of Chicago Pizza, and eaten at several In-N-Outs. I've certainly lived a full and complete life. Happy

Oh, by the way Sid, I got to ride Maverick. Just thought I'd remind you. >Happy