New Theme Park Project Proposed for Hurricane, Utah
Hi there, ordinary coaster enthusiasts, extremely sad and pathetic coaster enthusiasts, and uhh...coaster enthusiasts. I stumbled across something in my newspaper that might appeal to you.

I saved the article somewhere, but I'm not sure where. But it said something like this (note: I'll find the article tomorrow and post the exact words):
Quote:"Along with some new houses near St. George and Cedar City, the project includes a theme park. The 2,000 acre theme park will be located in hurricane and its cost will arrange from 3.2-3.8 billion dollars. The project is not fully approved yet, if approved the project will take around 5 years".

This sounds a bit interesting...
I just read this on TPR and it kinda freaked me out when I saw it here. It was like DÃjà vu. Tongue

I think I need sleep.
Yes! Another theme park! Everyone grab your bags, we are moving to St. George!
WHAAAAAAAT!? I hope it has some roller coasters, because I'm moving to St. George with RCF!

Alienboy116, are you Rct3man777 on Theme Park Review?
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
^ You didn't know that?
Jordan Wrote: ^ You didn't know that?
Now I do Jardon! Laugh
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island