Denny's in Layton
One of the most important part of working at Lagoon in the early nineties was to go to Denny's after work and eat, drink, and laugh about things in their lives. Many good things happened at Denny's for me from answering a girlfriend about a dance over the PA in a tux and shorts (the knee high socks with shiny black shoes sold it), to just meeting with friends. A few bad things happened there also, from going there and being shot at, a friend getting his ass beat because he couldn't keep his mouth shut, and many others, but all in all they are all memories about what employees do after work.

I post this because I wonder what other Lagoon employees did at Denny's after work, or if Lagoon employees still go to Denny's or if it is a new place.
A man would rather have a good scare over good advice.
[Image: mba-badge-purple.jpg]

I go home when I'm done at work. Tongue
It was still a tradition when I quit working for Lagoon. Who knows by now though.
Jordan Wrote: I go home when I'm done at work. Tongue
You are Socially RETARDED! Laugh

People still go to Denny's in Layton, I mean, I did quite a few times when I was off the next day. In fact, a friend and I split a shake one time, and she insisted on paying half, which I refused her money. She over paid and the $5 Bill went back and forth for months. Since I was a Sup and her a Crew Lead, she couldn't just leave the money in my box in the Fair Grounds, so she had to get Creative. She finally kept it by the end of the season. Laugh
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon ParkĀ 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
linearinduction Wrote: You are Socially RETARDED! Laugh

You remember what time I got off, and how many hours I worked right? And the makeup....

Yeah. That would probably explain me going home now wouldn't it. Tongue
Jordan Wrote: You remember what time I got off, and how many hours I worked right? And the makeup....

You made such a Beautiful Drag Queen! Laugh
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon ParkĀ 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
linearinduction Wrote: You made such a Beautiful Drag Queen! Laugh

Er. I'll just take that as a compliment I guess. Tongue
Jordan Wrote: And the makeup....

You wuss, I've worked in the haunt industry for years, and I would wear my make-up to Denny's all the time, heck I even showed up in a Wedding Dress and pig tails once (don't tell anyone :nervousSmile

skwid Wrote: You wuss, I've worked in the haunt industry for years, and I would wear my make-up to Denny's all the time, heck I even showed up in a Wedding Dress and pig tails once (don't tell anyone :nervousSmile

Was it Lagoon that did the makeup though? Tongue

/sarcasm
Jordan Wrote: Was it Lagoon that did the makeup though? Tongue

/sarcasm

Sorry I use way better make-up artists, so I at least looked good. (mind you this statement is not about the entertainment make-up artists, or any artist that I may have trained at one point that ended up working for lagoon.