Denny's in Layton
skwid Wrote: Sorry I use way better make-up artists, so I at least looked good. (mind you this statement is not about the entertainment make-up artists, or any artist that I may have trained at one point that ended up working for lagoon. Happy)

Warren Was/Is a GOD and I doubt he learned anything from you skwid, you just aren't as Fabulous! Laugh
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon ParkĀ 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Yes, Yes... Warren is one of the greats, and yes I received some airbrush training from him (thus the comment about entertainment artists), but you can't forget Curtis is also awesome at what he does. I just won't mention which artists are worthless in the frightmares! family.
BTW did you ever see Warren as Cruela DeVille? O{M}G simply fabulous, the man look great (I think my inner gay came out a little
A man would rather have a good scare over good advice.
[Image: mba-badge-purple.jpg]

skwid Wrote: Yes, Yes... Warren is one of the greats, and yes I received some airbrush training from him (thus the comment about entertainment artists), but you can't forget Curtis is also awesome at what he does. I just won't mention which artists are worthless in the frightmares! family.
BTW did you ever see Warren as Cruela DeVille? O{M}G simply fabulous, the man look great (I think my inner gay came out a little Happy)

Of Course Curtis is Awesome as Well! Sadly, Curtis is the only one left from back in the day. Frown I never saw Warren as Cruela Deville, but I can only Imagine! Laugh Of course he was great in Signatures as Helen Ready and Ethel Merman...I only wish we could have seen him as Felina in the Road to Old El Paso! Laugh
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon ParkĀ 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
*Wonders where this conversation has gone from denny's ... in any case I remember when it was going to the Denny's in Roy to the Denny's in Layton... many a night employees would get kicked out for being to loud... ect... but those were great times to when I'd go to Denny's after work... mmmmm always ordered a side of peas.... it was great!
Smile, it will make people wonder.
VelcroLady Wrote: mmmmm always ordered a side of peas.... it was great!

That's... interesting? Tongue
VelcroLady Wrote: mmmmm always ordered a side of peas.... it was great!

Yay! Let's all go to Denny's and be loud Lagoon employees while eating peas all night!

lol We were told if we were there we had to order SOMETHING most often I would be broke and could only afford a side of peas which was like .89 so... that's why.
Smile, it will make people wonder.
VelcroLady Wrote: lol We were told if we were there we had to order SOMETHING most often I would be broke and could only afford a side of peas which was like .89 so... that's why.
Back in my day we could still smoke at Denny's, so since we were smokers we had no money, so we would sit and drink coffee all night long. We were good enough to leave a quarter tip though.
A man would rather have a good scare over good advice.
[Image: mba-badge-purple.jpg]

we still go there
I remember the Denny's run. Being on the ground crew we often times got off too late to meet up with the rest of the group. I think I only made it a few times.

I remember a few times that we didn't get off until the sun was coming back up. Those nights were filled with mayhem. While cleaning terraces we would find coolers with beer in them I would suck down a few cold ones. A few times we would designate only one cart for all the soda. We would fill them so full of soda that the wheels would go flat. We would race to see who could clear a table the fastest. Once on a wooden table while we were racing I got a sliver so long that it pinned the first knuckle on my finger.

It's good that I am older now, but not much wiser.
What are we doing for dinner?