Lagoon's 2009 Live Entertainment
RCF Wrote: I just heard that Music USA is "Prime Real Estate" and they can't find anything to replace it with.

I know a lot of people that will be disappointed if it gets removed. Is Lagoon just trying to get us used to the idea of the Music USA Theater not being there in the future by not having a show this year?
I have heard the Rumor that Music USA will be removed for a Ride, but that's all. However, the explanation for no show in Music USA this year could be as simple as a Budget Cut for Lagoon's Live Entertainment Department. Having a Small "Rehashed" Show in front of Game Time saves a LARGE amount of money! Wink
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Wow, I can't say I'm 100% shocked that there is a rumor that Music USA Theater will be replaced by a ride, but I am kind of saddened. I mean that cuts down the entertainment areas with seats to just the Carousel Theater. As much as I enjoy a small entertainment show in front of Game Time, it's kind of frustrating to enjoy the show when you aren't near the front of the rows and can't see.
I spoke to guest services a couple of weeks ago about the status on the out door theatre.
[quote author=Padre link=topic=3836.msg33635#msg33635 date=1242878692]
I spoke to guest services a couple of weeks ago about the status on the out door theatre.
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
The Scoop...

As for the Music USA stage... it is a structural mess.
[quote author=elroyko link=topic=3836.msg34140#msg34140 date=1244738734]
The Scoop...

President, LIF Missouri Chapter, lolHappy
[quote author=elroyko link=topic=3836.msg34140#msg34140 date=1244738734]
The Scoop...

I repeat my previous assertion that NOTHING (and I mean NOTHING!) has been done to the Music USA theatre... it will lie dormant this season with perhaps only the occasional clogging group or monkey act gracing its decrepit remains...
[quote author=elroyko link=topic=3836.msg34271#msg34271 date=1245551602]
I repeat my previous assertion that NOTHING (and I mean NOTHING!) has been done to the Music USA theatre... it will lie dormant this season with perhaps only the occasional clogging group or monkey act gracing its decrepit remains...