Lagoon's 2009 Live Entertainment
Mr. Wrote: I was hoping for a larger more elaborate stage. Don't get me wrong, I like the Game Time Stage. I just think Lagoon needs another live entertainment area similar to the Carousel Theater or Music USA in size.

Also, poor employees. Losing the secondary eating area.
I would LOVE it if Lagoon built something like the Red Garder Saloon or Palace Theater at Cedar Point, which were based off of the Golden Horseshoe at Disneyland! Man, what a Venue like that would be like at Lagoon! Smile
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
I second your enthusiasm and use of the all caps button...
[quote author=elroyko link=topic=3836.msg34428#msg34428 date=1246036062]
I second your enthusiasm and use of the all caps button...
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
There are 3 shows...

Broadway Corner
Rock U2 the top
American Jukebox

The first two are in the carousel theatre and the American Jukebox show is at the game time stage where they had the monster classic show last year. And the reason the USA Stage is not in use is because it is a condemned building now. Like the Opera house. But I have heard rumors that they are re-building it.
[quote author=tannersnow1005 link=topic=3836.msg34508#msg34508 date=1246827655]
There are 3 shows...

Broadway Corner
Rock U2 the top
American Jukebox

The first two are in the carousel theatre and the American Jukebox show is at the game time stage where they had the monster classic show last year. And the reason the USA Stage is not in use is because it is a condemned building now. Like the Opera house. But I have heard rumors that they are re-building it.
So why hasn't any pictures of the entertainment of the 2009 season been posted in the photo gallery?