Cowabunga Bay Vertical Construction Begins!
Photo Courtesy Cowabunga Bay

Hello Everyone,

I'm happy to report that as of Monday, Cowabunga Bay has gone Vertical! The First sections of the Giant Water Play Structure were placed on the Splash Pad yesterday and the Layout for Cowabunga River, the 400ft Long Lazy River, has been excavated. Shane also posted some of his own photos on the ThemeParkReview.com Forums which you can check out and Special Thanks to Shane from Cowabunga Bay for the Exclusive Photos.

Click HERE to check out the Construction Update and Exclusive Photos on the Cowabunga Bay Construction Blog.

- Sid
Cowabunga Bay Construction Blog: The Unofficial Blog of Cowabunga Bay
cowabungabay@yahoo.com

Notice: Cowabunga Bay is a New Value Based Neighborhood Water Park Concept Developed by Huish Entertainment Group (HEG). Cowabunga Bay is located off I-15 near 12300 South in Draper, Utah.
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon ParkĀ 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
This place is going to be very colorful. I can't help but think of toys whenever I see one of these photos.
Mr. Wrote: This place is going to be very colorful. I can't help but think of toys whenever I see one of these photos.
I have seen the Paint Schemes for the Buildings...you have NO IDEA How Colorful! Laugh Shane also selected each and ever color and came up with each single element on the Giant Water Play Structure as well as all the Scenery Items! Yikes!
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon ParkĀ 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island