A Bucket of a Different Color
Photo Courtesy Cowabunga Bay

Hello Everyone,

I have posted two updates to the Cowabunga Bay Construction Blog.

A Bucket of a Different Color -
This update features direct comparisons of the prices from all 3 Major Water Parks along the Wasatch Front with Cowabunga Bay. Photos include some from the Construction Site and an exclusive photo Shane sent me of the Second Smaller Tipping Bucket.

Click HERE to visit the Cowabunga Bay Construction Blog and this Update.

More Screen Time for Cowabunga Bay -
This update features a story about Cowabunga Bay that aired Sunday Evening on KUTV 2 News.

Click HERE to visit the Cowabunga Bay Construction Update and this Update.

- Sid
Cowabunga Bay Construction Blog: The Unofficial Blog of Cowabunga Bay
cowabungabay@yahoo.com

Notice: Cowabunga Bay is a New Value Based Neighborhood Water Park Concept Developed by Huish Entertainment Group (HEG). Cowabunga Bay is located off I-15 near 12300 South in Draper, Utah.
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon ParkĀ 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
The work and dedication that you put into this blog is unreal, Sid. Thanks for keeping us up to date on Utah's newest neighborhood waterpark. Smile

Anyways, I had no idea they would have two splash buckets! That's pretty awesome.

Kyle Wrote: The work and dedication that you put into this blog is unreal, Sid. Thanks for keeping us up to date on Utah's newest neighborhood waterpark. Smile

Anyways, I had no idea they would have two splash buckets! That's pretty awesome.
Yup, Two Buckets. Kyle, why are you such a kiss ass? Tongue I do, however, appreciate the compliment. Smile I usually only get people commenting about the prices and that they are too high.
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon ParkĀ 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
linearinduction Wrote:Kyle, why are you such a kiss ass?

I thought you thoroughly enjoyed it.