games: what do you think?
So, I understand that most of you really enjoy the rides, so do I!
The games employees are fine (after all I dated a couple of them Smile), but I've always thought that the games made lagoon to carny. They do bring in a lot of profit though. In a business you gotta go where the money is.
A man would rather have a good scare over good advice.
[Image: mba-badge-purple.jpg]

In past years I have felt that the games people are too pushy.
I don't mind the games.
I also enjoy the games.
I must have a big target on my forhead or something.
how do they not recognize you Velcro, with your size they should remember you. Wink They could see you coming a mile away, or maybe that is the problem, they can see you coming a mile away. Laugh please don't hurt me, I'm just kidding. Happy
A man would rather have a good scare over good advice.
[Image: mba-badge-purple.jpg]

Funny and funnier posts...
I think the fact that they see me coming is the problem.
I have only actually played the games a couple times. I won Speedball when I was about 9 or 10 (I think the guy was letting us play by different rules because it was way too easy, but it was fun!) and another one a few years ago which I lost miserably at.

Some of them do look fun and challenging, though. It makes me wonder if it would be any better if they lowered the price on some of them.