games: what do you think?
First I want to say thanks for all your replys!
I've had various experiences with games people...

Some were good friends, others I dated.
Yeah, we still have the pick it up don't pass it up rule, but it isn't as inforced as it used to be!
Knine,

Since I worked there during the time you did... Either you dated me, or one of my friends.
[quote author=gooniegal link=topic=430.msg3554#msg3554 date=1128903119]
Knine,

Since I worked there during the time you did... Either you dated me, or one of my friends.
Yeah, thanks for bringing that up.
LOL if that makes you old then that makes me ancient since my first (and only) season at Lagoon was in 81!
Great now you guys are making me feel old, let's break out the walkers and prune juice and PARTY!!!!! (ow, my hip) Laugh
A man would rather have a good scare over good advice.
[Image: mba-badge-purple.jpg]

the games are deffently needed but some of the ppl who work in the games need to learn that when someone says no it means no. it is ok to ask twice but following someone half way down the midway is insane
lordbear83 Wrote: the games are deffently needed but some of the ppl who work in the games need to learn that when someone says no it means no. it is ok to ask twice but following someone half way down the midway is insane

Dude I work in games right now and I was there last year too.
trackbender Wrote:Sid never had it better on the fire dragon and Jet Star at night.