First interlocking corkscrews: Kumba @ BGT
First cobra roll: Kumba @ BGT
First dive loop: Kumba @ BGT
First Immelmann: SheiKra @ BGT
First zero g roll: Wicked @ Lagoon
First batwing: Montu @ BGT

Other stuff I missed:

First hybrid: California Screamin' @ Disney's California Adventure
First dueling coaster: Gwazi @ BGT (although they didn't have the trains synced up)
First enclosed coaster: Space Mountain @ Disneyland
First mine train coaster: Big Thunder Mountain Railroad @ Disneyland
First dive machine coaster: SheiKra @ BGT
First launched enclosed coaster: Revenge of the Mummy @ Universal Studios Hollywood

All of these are 2006 or later...even Colossus. Sad.
Member of Lagoon Games Department 2010-2011
MetalliX Wrote:First floorless: Medusa @ SFGA(All "SFGAs" mean the one in New Jersey.)
Six Flags Great Adventure's official abbreviation is "SFGrad" not SFGA. Tongue

Rubber Wrote:A list of my first inversions (most of which are at BGT)
Busch Gardens Africa's official abbreviation is "BGA" not BGT. Tongue
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
linearinduction Wrote: Busch Gardens Africa's official abbreviation is "BGA" not BGT. Tongue

Oh, they called it BGT on Theme Park Review. I'll change my posts.
Rubber Wrote: Oh, they called it BGT on Theme Park Review. I'll change my posts.
I WAS KIDDING! Laugh Both BGT and BGA are acceptable, besides, we know what you were talking about. Wink Same goes for Six Flags Great Adventure since I've seen it abbreviated as SFGrad, SFGadv, SFGA, SFGrAd, SFGAdv, etc. Laugh
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
linearinduction Wrote: I WAS KIDDING! Laugh Both BGT and BGA are acceptable, besides, we know what you were talking about. Wink Same goes for Six Flags Great Adventure since I've seen it abbreviated as SFGrad, SFGadv, SFGA, SFGrAd, SFGAdv, etc. Laugh

You should make that a little bit more clear, you can use the sarcasm/not serious tags. Laugh

I'm changing them all back to BGT now. I like BGT better.
Rubber Wrote: You should make that a little bit more clear, you can use the sarcasm/not serious tags. Laugh

I'm changing them all back to BGT now. I like BGT better.
I figured you would know I was being sarcastic! Tongue
Why don't we just let people post what they deem as reality for themselves and refrain from a whole bunch of "correcting" and what-not. That way everyone can enjoy this thread!
President, LIF Missouri Chapter, lolHappy
Reegster Wrote: Why don't we just let people post what they deem as reality for themselves and refrain from a whole bunch of "correcting" and what-not. That way everyone can enjoy this thread!
No one will enjoy this thread! >Happy
Ducky, the best way to read all of Sid's posts is in a sarcastic or humorous manner. It seems to work out better that way.

And as far as firsts go, count all the coasters (except the Bat) in Lagoon as a first for whatever category they fall in. I can't remember what my other firsts are. I'm sure Cedar Point and Kings Dominion will contain some of my other firsts because I went there every couple of years as a kid. Smile
my first suspended coaster was serial thriller, what a coll name serial thriller is in six flags canton/auroura oh, this coaster is what bat should of been.