2010 Lagoon Live Entertainment Rumor
linearinduction Wrote: Many people may not know this, but after Ron Van Woerden (The Carousel Spiel Voice) the long time Live Entertainment Production Director Died in 1994,

I miss Ron, he was a great guy and he did a lot to get to know every employee, not just the ones in his department, he use to make every employee party personal.
A man would rather have a good scare over good advice.
[Image: mba-badge-purple.jpg]

I have also heard that the PV show will return in 2010 but i thought it was bull crap but now with all the talk of
[quote author=LagoonGoon link=topic=4355.msg36113#msg36113 date=1260892889]
I have also heard that the PV show will return in 2010 but i thought it was bull crap but now with all the talk of
Did they start the high pressure shows again? I never saw them. That's good to hear considering I thought they had abandoned them completely.

You know what would be nice? New high pressure shows. New songs. That would be neat.
Mr. Wrote: Did they start the high pressure shows again? I never saw them. That's good to hear considering I thought they had abandoned them completely.

You know what would be nice? New high pressure shows. New songs. That would be neat.

They actually had one of the new songs from last year programmed as a high pressure show. This seems promising. Smile
That does sound promising. I will keep my fingers crossed.
Hey what happened to Music Theater? It was not used in 2009?
Nope. The Music USA Theater was not used during 2009. Let me refer you to the topic where the rumor of what was going on with the stage was discussed:

http://www.lagoonisfun.com/index.php?top...5#msg33635

That will take you right to the post where someone mentioned what Guest Services said as well as the debate over this rumor in the posts that follow.
Thank you. So what other things would everyone like to see in the 2010 entertainment line up?
I would like to see Rock to top of course return, also would like to the PV show return it has been years and I also remember seein the cowboy show a bunch of times in the past it was awesome.