Discounted UTA passes
[quote author=LagoonGoon link=topic=4439.msg36592#msg36592 date=1263163116]
I am Beat
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon ParkĀ 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
linearinduction Wrote: That was one of the WORST Mistakes in Public Transit History!

STRAIT!

What are some other of UTA's mess up's?
LagoonGoon Wrote: STRAIT!

What are some other of UTA's mess up's?

Ok, this topic is about UTA Discounted passes. If you want to discuss UTA mess ups then I recommend a new topic.
Could UTA make a pass just for Lagoon?
LagoonGoon Wrote: Could UTA make a pass just for Lagoon?
I am going to e-mail UTA about that. Wish me luck!
LagoonGoon Wrote: Could UTA make a pass just for Lagoon?
Many Companies and Higher Education Institutions do have their own UTA Pass.
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon ParkĀ 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
YEah I have a school one.

UTA doesn't turn them off on weekends or holidays, and they usually work for a few months after you graduate, I know a couple people that happened to. They were still getting free rides for months
Saaayyy Whaaattt, fool?
I also have a school pass and it works in the summer as well, I would love to see UTA make a pass for the entire Lagoon season March to October.
LagoonGoon Wrote: I also have a school pass and it works in the summer as well, I would love to see UTA make a pass for the entire Lagoon season March to October.
I just e-mailed UTA about that. I will post a copy of that e-mail when I hear back from them. If they do answer and let me design the pass, what should it look like?
strong4 Wrote: I just e-mailed UTA about that. I will post a copy of that e-mail when I hear back from them. If they do answer and let me design the pass, what should it look like?

I would just have UTA put the tap on tap off in the employee ID cards.
For season pass holders have and extra charge, and put in the card. (like ski passes)