Discounted UTA passes
LagoonGoon Wrote: I would just have UTA put the tap on tap off in the employee ID cards.
For season pass holders have and extra charge, and put in the card. (like ski passes)

That's actually not too bad of an idea. I'm sure they could figure out a discounted rate and have it billed to each person's payroll account.
Jordan Wrote: That's actually not too bad of an idea. I'm sure they could figure out a discounted rate and have it billed to each person's payroll account.
I will e-mail UTA about that. Jordan can you talk to Lagoon about that?
I will e-mail the idea to Lagoon, as well, if more than one voice is presented it could be more convincing.

Also as far a payment of the pass goes, the Tap on/Tap off, chip in the ID card would only be active after the user has paid for it.
LagoonGoon Wrote: I will e-mail the idea to Lagoon and UTA, as well, if more than one voice is presented it could be more convincing.

Also as far a payment of the pass goes, the Tap on/Tap off, chip in the ID card would only be active after the user has paid for it.

The employee could choose a regular ID or pay extra and get an ID badge with the tap on/tap off chip. How does that sound?
Having the chips in all of the ID cards would be better, then the employee could pay for it at anytime. It was this way with my student ID card, the student pays to activate the Tap on/Tap off chip. Therefore, there is no need for two separate card types.

Here is my e-mail I sent to Lagoon's employee service office -

Dear Employee Services

Here is the e-mail!

Thank you for taking the time to contact UTA through our website www.rideuta.com

Your comment has been recorded, and/or your request has been processed. Your
request/suggestion was forward to Fare department to be considered. We realize that you
are an important key to our success and we thank you for your willingness to share your
ideas and concerns.

AOrantes
UTA Customer Comments
AOrantes@rideuta.com.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Sunday, January 24, 2010 5:33 PM
To: rideuta
Subject: RideUTA user comments

Submit date: 1/24/2010 5:32:47 PM
Issue type: Other
Issue: Lagoon Pass
Incident date:
Incident time:
Incident location:
Incident route:
Direction of Travel:
Badge number or name:
First name: <Member's First name>
Last name: <Member's Last name>
Address:
City:
State:
Zip:
Phone:
E-Mail: hartmandude9@inbox.com
IP Address: <IP Address>
Comments: I am wondering if you can make a pass that would be valid during the time Lagoon
is open for the years season. Please e-mail me back when you can.

- <Member's Full Name>