Frozzzen trailer makes me laugh!
I thought this was a joke!
Lagoon is ruled by lunchtimespacedragons of farming utahn's from the late 1800's.
Wow, what a terrible movie. Laugh

That shot at 1:38 is so cheesy.
Member of Lagoon Games Department 2010-2011
Ok, first off they are teenagers, one of them has to have a cell phone, if not all three of them, second they should be able to get reception anywhere (unless it's AT&T), and third if you watch any Warren Miller movie you would know jumping into the snow from a chair lift is not that bad.
A man would rather have a good scare over good advice.
[Image: mba-badge-purple.jpg]

"It's Sunday and they're not open again until Friday!"
This looks like a Comedy, Not a Thriller or Horror Movie! Laugh
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Haha! It's funny how they seem to be so helpless, but if this were James Bond or Indiana Jones they would have been out of there in 5 minutes.

In fact, it reminds me of that video where the escalator stops.

Escalator Temporarily Stairs.
That's hilarious!!!
Lagoon is ruled by lunchtimespacedragons of farming utahn's from the late 1800's.
It could happen.