Now Utah - People's Choice 2010
Thumbs Up 
Over at Now Utah they have been taking votes over the last six months to see what ranks as the best of the best in Utah. Lagoon came in as #1 under the "Best family attraction" category followed by Hogle Zoo and Thanksgiving Point.

Check out all the categories and what was voted as the best for Utah: http://www.nowutah.com/?p=3124
(02-17-2010, 02:28 AM)Velcro Wrote: Over at Now Utah they have been taking votes over the last six months to see what ranks as the best of the best in Utah. Lagoon came in as #1 under the "Best family attraction" category followed by Hogle Zoo and Thanksgiving Point.

Check out all the categories and what was voted as the best for Utah: http://www.nowutah.com/?p=3124
I guess all the Lagoon Haters on KSL.com can EAT IT! Although, they would just blame the "Evil Liberal Media!" Laugh
GO LAGOON!!!! We all are the reason it was #1!!!!
(02-17-2010, 03:25 AM)linearinduction Wrote: I guess all the Lagoon Haters on KSL.com can EAT IT! Although, they would just blame the "Evil Liberal Media!" Laugh

But they ARE the "Evil Liberal Media!" Rolleyes

Congratulations, Lagoon. Though I'm not particularly surprised, mostly because it's the largest family attraction in Utah, it's still good to hear people enjoy the park.

I do, however, believe Miller Motorsports Raceway deserves to be up towards the top. It's a very fun complex to spend the day at, even if you're not a race fan.

(02-17-2010, 03:25 AM)linearinduction Wrote: I guess all the Lagoon Haters on KSL.com can EAT IT! Although, they would just blame the "Evil Liberal Media!" Laugh

I see you read all the Lagoon news comments as well on KSL.com. Smile
(02-17-2010, 10:40 PM)Velcro Wrote:

I see you read all the Lagoon news comments as well on KSL.com. Smile
Of Course! It AMAZES me how many people out there believe that Disneyland and Six Flags costs less money than Lagoon and compare Lagoon, a Family Owned Amusement Park, to Theme Parks and don't understand the difference! Laugh