Music USA Theater
From the topic - 2010 live entertainment

Lagoon plans to leave Music USA Theater closed again this season.
What would possible replacements be....in the future.

I would like to see Lagoon fix their relations with s and s and see and el loco coaster take MUT's place.
They are making it obvious they have no plans now to fix the problems with Music USA Theater by keeping it closed for the 2nd year now.....It is a prime location to put in a new ride instead of just wasting valuable space keeping it there
(02-23-2010, 01:44 PM)LagoonGoon Wrote: From the topic - 2010 live entertainment

Lagoon plans to leave Music USA Theater closed again this season.
What would possible replacements be....in the future.

I would like to see Lagoon fix their relations with s and s and see and el loco coaster take MUT's place.
The Relationship between Lagoon and S&S cannot be "fixed" overnight and it will take a VERY long time if it were to happen. Please contain Wild Speculation about plans Lagoon may or may not have, as Lagoon has made no Official Announcement. Smile

(02-23-2010, 06:24 PM)slick1 Wrote: They are making it obvious they have no plans now to fix the problems with Music USA Theater by keeping it closed for the 2nd year now.....It is a prime location to put in a new ride instead of just wasting valuable space keeping it there
Lagoon has made no Official Announcement about the future of Music USA. It is entirely possible that any plans to rebuild the Theater was pushed back due to the Economy. Smile

For everyone, Please Keep "WILD" Speculation to a Minimum.
Thank You,
The Management
Quote:They are making it obvious they have no plans now to fix the problems with Music USA Theater by keeping it closed for the 2nd year now.....It is a prime location to put in a new ride instead of just wasting valuable space keeping it there

It's never coming back!!!! Nooooooooo! I read it on the internet so it's true!!

Quote:For everyone, Please Keep "WILD" Speculation to a Minimum.
Thank You,
The Management

Ah shucks. You take all the fun away. Tongue Oh, wait, I know. You are in denial. You just don't want to admit that there is a possibility that Lagoon is going to get rid of it. Notserious
(02-25-2010, 12:14 AM)Velcro Wrote:
Quote:They are making it obvious they have no plans now to fix the problems with Music USA Theater by keeping it closed for the 2nd year now.....It is a prime location to put in a new ride instead of just wasting valuable space keeping it there

It's never coming back!!!! Nooooooooo! I read it on the internet so it's true!!

Quote:For everyone, Please Keep "WILD" Speculation to a Minimum.
Thank You,
The Management

Ah shucks. You take all the fun away. Tongue Oh, wait, I know. You are in denial. You just don't want to admit that there is a possibility that Lagoon is going to get rid of it. Notserious
Fine!

Please Keep "WILD" Speculation to a Minimum.
Thank You,
The Management (Minus Will)

Laugh
(02-25-2010, 07:55 AM)linearinduction Wrote: Fine!

Thank You,

Laugh

You know me. I'm always one to start controversy or push it along.
(02-25-2010, 05:04 PM)Velcro Wrote:

Thank You,

Laugh

My take is it is in the rumors section so we can start what every BS story here that we would like. MMMMM. Now where is that wicked sinking thread.
What are we doing for dinner?
(02-27-2010, 08:18 AM)LIF Chef Wrote:
(02-25-2010, 05:04 PM)Velcro Wrote:

Thank You,

Laugh

My take is it is in the rumors section so we can start what every BS story here that we would like. MMMMM. Now where is that wicked sinking thread.
I dunno where it is but I'm responsible for it! lol Thank You Sandusky Register!Laugh