Favorite TV Stations
History channel rules!
Cartoon Network, History Channel, CNN, TNT and COX are my favorite channels.
(04-06-2010, 05:21 AM)UtahDude Wrote: Cartoon Network, History Channel, CNN, TNT and COX are my favorite channels.

Cartoon Network has gone from being funny to just down right discusting with some of the new shows that they have produced chowder and Flapjack, my little Brother is nuts over the show. I guess all you need to make a 9 year old happy is farts and weird language.

Discovery
Teen nick, Abc, And Fox13 And no I am not a gleek!!!Smile
Fox News!
Flapjack! Whoop, that is my favorite show on there! :serious:
(04-06-2010, 12:55 PM)Duct Tape Coaster Wrote: Fox News!

Ahahahahahahahaha!
You've seriously got to be kidding me. You watch Faux News? That's just too much. Tongue

As for me... Discovery is definitely a good one to watch. Most of the time I either watch something vaguely interesting on a random channel, or I watch a funny late-night show. (By the way, Craig Ferguson is the best. Wink)
Hulu!
Discovery is a good one as well. I find myself switching back and forth from Discovery and History a lot.

(04-06-2010, 03:58 PM)JordanM Wrote: By the way, Craig Ferguson is the best. Wink

I love Craig Ferfuson! I never knew he had a show until about the middle of last year when I watched a stand up comedy program of him on Comedy Central. Somewhere in that program they had a commercial for his late night show and I decided to check it out and I have been watching it ever since.