Favorite TV Stations
(04-11-2010, 04:12 PM)skwid Wrote:
(04-11-2010, 01:15 AM)The Reegster Wrote:
(04-10-2010, 01:08 PM)skwid Wrote: What and you all love the Liberal News Network called CNN where no news happens west of the Mississippi unless it is in California? Rolleyes

Personally I love to get my news from theonion.com Happy

The Onion is pretty damn funny. BTW, just for knowing about The Onion you are a hemp-consuming liberal!

I am not a hemp-consuming lib... ummm does anyone have the cheetos?
OMFG! POST OF THE YEAR!Laugh
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon ParkĀ 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Disney Channel, Nickolodean, Comedy Central, and Adult swim are my favorites and I love Robot Chicken on there.
Fox News, and discovery channel and travel channel and TV Land
Teen nick, Abc, And Fox13 And no I am not a gleek!!!Smile
History channel, Nickolodeon Networks......any channel that plays degrassi, Fox13, TNT
New Fave, CBS.
my net flix no cable here
I like the travel channel now because I just discovered ghost adventures.
(11-24-2010, 10:14 AM)Hackenslash Wrote: I like the travel channel now because I just discovered ghost adventures.
That is a fun show but America's Most Haunted Places is better. I also like game shows like Deal or No Deal and Family Feud.