Frightmares Shows
Does anyone know what Frightmares shows will be on this year? I think it wouldbe awesome to have thehypnotist show, like 2008. Also, I knowon some years they have scary entertainers go walk throughout the park. Will they do that this year? And if they do,, do you thin they will have the bloody cutin half man? That was awesome!
The Hypnotist show was also at Lagoon in 2009.
Yes I would think that since Lagoon owns all of the equiptment for the roving entertainers, I think lagoon will use them.
Lagoon will continue to use the stalk-abouts till they are no longer usable, and personally the hypnotist is a hack, I know hypnotists and haven't seen a good show for a while. As for knowing what entertainment will happen Lagoon really doesn't do any planning for frightmares! till late in the season.
A man would rather have a good scare over good advice.
[Image: mba-badge-purple.jpg]

They arent doing hal'o ween high i know that for a fact but hopefully they replace it
I could do without Hal'o'ween High if Nightmare Midway returns to its full size.
Well, I miss Haunted Hollywood out of any Frightmares Attractions.
(04-10-2010, 06:06 PM)UtahDude Wrote: Does anyone know what Frightmares shows will be on this year? I think it wouldbe awesome to have thehypnotist show, like 2008. Also, I knowon some years they have scary entertainers go walk throughout the park. Will they do that this year? And if they do,, do you thin they will have the bloody cutin half man? That was awesome!
Frightmares isn't like Haunt. Knott's and Cedar Point, and probably more now, have a "Haunt Department" that works all year. In fact, if I remember correctly from the Knott's Haunt People, by the Time Knott's is Setting Up Haunt Mazes (In July and August even), they are already working on the Next Year's Attractions. Once Haunt is Over, they kick into high Gear to Finish Up the next year's plans.

(04-11-2010, 12:26 PM)LagoonGoon Wrote: I could do without Hal'o'ween High if Nightmare Midway returns to its full size.
Oh the Good Ole' Days! We would actually stop and play the Games Too! Laugh
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon ParkĀ 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
The carnival games inside of the Nightmare Midway were amusing. The first year I worked Frightmares I ended up as one of the "Carnival Darkers". The training was amusing. We were actually told to be rude and treat people like dirt when they came past the games. The only Lagoon position I ever worked where I got to be a jerk to the guests.

Carnival Darker: "Do you want to play for your soul?"
Guest: "What do I get if I win?"
Carnival Darker: "You get to keep your soul."
Guest: "That's a stupid prize."
Carnival Darker: "So are you. GET OUT OF HERE!"

Ah, those were the days.
(04-12-2010, 01:40 PM)Velcro Wrote: The carnival games inside of the Nightmare Midway were amusing. The first year I worked Frightmares I ended up as one of the "Carnival Darkers". The training was amusing. We were actually told to be rude and treat people like dirt when they came past the games. The only Lagoon position I ever worked where I got to be a jerk to the guests.

Ah, those were the days.
ya, "training"... sure Tongue
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon ParkĀ 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(04-12-2010, 03:04 PM)linearinduction Wrote:
(04-12-2010, 01:40 PM)Velcro Wrote: The carnival games inside of the Nightmare Midway were amusing. The first year I worked Frightmares I ended up as one of the "Carnival Darkers". The training was amusing. We were actually told to be rude and treat people like dirt when they came past the games. The only Lagoon position I ever worked where I got to be a jerk to the guests.

Ah, those were the days.
ya, "training"... sure Tongue

Hey... Depends on what year. Tongue
A man would rather have a good scare over good advice.
[Image: mba-badge-purple.jpg]