The Great American Jukebox 2010
(06-09-2010, 04:09 PM)Slick Wrote: K so how old is Jordan and how is Sid???? what like 16 for jordan and 30 or so for sid????

who is jorden n sid??
linearinduction would be mr sid aka mr know it all and Jordan is JordanM
(08-02-2010, 12:03 AM)Slick Wrote: linearinduction would be mr sid aka mr know it all and Jordan is JordanM

o ok
(06-09-2010, 03:17 AM)lagoonie Wrote: Sooooooooo question, Does anyone know if Gray and Jeremy are brothers? I keep hearing they are but don't know for sure.

no there not
Did anyone manage to take any photos of the Great American Jukebox during the summer? If so, would someone be willing to donate some of those photos to the photo gallery? I was unable to get photos due to the fact that the only days I showed up during the summer were on Tuesdays when the performers were off, and I would really appreciate getting some photos of the performance in the gallery.

Thanks!
Thumbs Up 
I have added photos to the Great American Jukebox 2010 photo album in the photo gallery. Check them out, rate them, and add comments if you like.

A big thanks goes to forum user Murychic, who was kind enough to let me use the photos she took during the summer for our photo gallery.
Video 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMG2KDs39PA