L'ORAGE 2010
Music 
Cirque Innosta presents L'ORAGE; Created by: Joseph Wartnercheney

From Lagoon's website:
Quote:New for 2010 in the Davis Pavilion! Cirque Innosta presents: L'Orage, a dramatic new cirque performance. Escape to this kaleidoscopic environment where the mesmerizing artistry of acrobats, contortionists and aerialists defy logic and gravity. Imagination is the only ticket required to enter this surreal dance between reality and illusion. A world called: L'ORAGE.

Monday – Sunday
5:00 p.m., 7:00 p.m. & 9:00 p.m.

Show runs July 5, 2010 – July 25, 2010 and July 27th - August 15th

Post anticipations, reviews, thoughts, photos, and videos regarding this performance in this thread! When reviewing the show, please provide specifics as to why you enjoyed or disliked the performance. Simply stating "I like it" or "I didn't like it" does not really tell us anything about the impact of the show.

The show will be arriving to Lagoon next week (July 5), so let's hear what you have to think about it? Do you have high expectations (like Cirque du Solei high), or do you think it will be creepy. Whatever you think, post comments here!

Post edited to add performance information
(06-29-2010, 09:32 PM)RCInsider Wrote: The show will be arriving to Lagoon next week (July 5), so let's hear what you have to think about it? Do you have high expectations (like Cirque du Solei high), or do you think it will be creepy. Whatever you think, post comments here!
Shouldn't we wait until people see the show? Laugh
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(06-29-2010, 09:47 PM)linearinduction Wrote:
(06-29-2010, 09:32 PM)RCInsider Wrote: The show will be arriving to Lagoon next week (July 5), so let's hear what you have to think about it? Do you have high expectations (like Cirque du Solei high), or do you think it will be creepy. Whatever you think, post comments here!

I have high expectations too see it!!!!! I LOVE almost all the Lagoon shows, I'm a true blue lagoon fan!!! Too bad sid cant learn to be a true blue lagoon fan of the shows like me! Tongue
(06-29-2010, 09:47 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Shouldn't we wait until people see the show? Laugh

That makes a lot of sense. Of course, we could always discuss the idea of a show like L'orage being held in the Davis Pavilion. I seem to recall some of Lagoon's specialty shows from the past were some of the best.

I added show information to the beginning post to this thread.
(06-29-2010, 10:20 PM)Slick Wrote:
(06-29-2010, 09:47 PM)linearinduction Wrote:

I have high expectations too see it!!!!! I LOVE almost all the Lagoon shows, I'm a true blue lagoon fan!!! Too bad sid cant learn to be a true blue lagoon fan of the shows like me! Tongue
Some of us have Higher Standards. Tongue Burn
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Ya too bad they dont apply to your reviewing of shows at lagoon! Burn
(06-30-2010, 05:00 PM)Slick Wrote: Ya too bad they dont apply to your reviewing of shows at lagoon! Burn
Laugh Too Funny! Happy
Well Jordan and I went to see it, and I was greatly impressed.
We saw a contortionist, a tightrope acrobat, some funny magic, awesome special effects, a girl doing some stuff in a ring suspended in the air, and a guy who balanced on things.
The newest lagoon commercial has other things that we didn't see, so I'll have to go back again to check it out.
(07-07-2010, 12:50 PM)Elvenkatana Wrote: The newest lagoon commercial has other things that we didn't see, so I'll have to go back again to check it out.

The Lagoon commercial actually uses footage from another Cirque Innosta show called "Onirique", not "L'Orage." Wink
Member of Lagoon Games Department 2010-2011
I just saw the show today and it was INCREDIBLE!!!!! I LOVED IT.....it was mind boggling....esp the guy who did all the balancin on the board with the different shapes and sizes of metal.....he was cool...and the 2 girls in white were nice too....they got into the beat of the music and danced nice!!!!! way to go lagoon!!!!!