Extreme Parrots 2010
Parrot 

Photo by Arvind Balaraman
This is the place to discuss Lagoon's 2010 show Extreme Parrots which runs daily for a limited time this summer.

Dates: July 26 – August 22, 2010
Times: 1:00 p.m., 3:00 p.m., & 5:00 p.m.

From Lagoon's website:
"New for 2010! Extreme Parrots with overflowing color, fun, live interaction and incredible educational value, this show will provide you a spectacular, one-of-a-kind and memorable bird's eye experience everyone will enjoy."

An email sent to Lagoon Fun Time Club members stated that the Extreme Parrots show was voted as the "#1 bird show in the world for the past 10 years." If that is the case, then don't miss your chance to check this show out!

If you have seen the show, tell us about it and what you thought.

Photos and videos of the performance are also appreciated. Just post them in a reply for others to see. Smile
i didnt llike this show i saw it today and all the guy did is talk n talk!
I LOVED the show! I even got a picture of one of the parrots standing on my head. (The picture isn't that good.) Good times! Happy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-01-2010, 11:16 PM)perry20 Wrote: i didnt llike this show i saw it today and all the guy did is talk n talk!

What?! I thought the parrots were suppose to talk. Happy Anything else you like or disliked about the show? I'd love to get more detail than "I didn't like the show." Smile

(08-02-2010, 12:48 AM)strong4 Wrote: I LOVED the show! I even got a picture of one of the parrots standing on my head. (The picture isn't that good.) Good times! Happy

So, what happened during the show? Any highlights??
(08-02-2010, 02:13 AM)Velcro Wrote:
(08-01-2010, 11:16 PM)perry20 Wrote: i didnt llike this show i saw it today and all the guy did is talk n talk!

What?! I thought the parrots were suppose to talk. Happy Anything else you like or disliked about the show? I'd love to get more detail than "I didn't like the show." Smile

(08-02-2010, 12:48 AM)strong4 Wrote: I LOVED the show! I even got a picture of one of the parrots standing on my head. (The picture isn't that good.) Good times! Happy

So, what happened during the show? Any highlights??

well ya the parrots did cool stuff and one of the birds was on pirates of the carriabian so that was cool and they talked and sang and it was funny so it was ok