Anthrocon!
Wink 
Yes, this thread is dedicated to talking all things about about Anthrocon! It will be held in Pittsburgh, PA from June 23-26th. The theme is "The Anthropomorphic Institute Of Magic". The website is http://www.anthrocon.org/. I would appreciate it if somebody might be able to go with me to the con. I will pay for the Amtrak ticket (and also possibly get a sleeper). We will board the train in Salt Lake City. You will have to pay the admission price and hotel fees. I am grouping with somebody with the hotel room so, the price for the room will be cheaper since we will be splitting the cost. The cheapest ticket for the con costs $45.00 for all three days if you pre-register. $25.00 for a one-day pass. I highly recommend pre-registering because: 1: Its cheaper 2: You will be able to skip the lines and get your badge (ticket) a lot sooner. If you are under 18 you will need a signed and notarized permission form unless you have your parent with you at registration. I recommend following the FRESH-T acronym. Food Registration Emergencies Stuff Hotel Transportation. Please e-mail me at hartman@lagoonisfun.com PM me or reply to this thread if you need more info or intrested. See you at AC 2011!
(09-01-2010, 11:39 AM)strong4 Wrote: Yes, this thread is dedicated to talking all things about about Anthrocon! It will be held in Pittsburgh, PA from June 23-26th. The theme is "The Anthropomorphic Institute Of Magic". The website is http://www.anthrocon.org/. I would appreciate it if somebody might be able to go with me to the con. I will pay for the Amtrak ticket (and also possibly get a sleeper). We will board the train in Salt Lake City. You will have to pay the admission price and hotel fees. I am grouping with somebody with the hotel room so, the price for the room will be cheaper since we will be splitting the cost. The cheapest ticket for the con costs $45.00 for all three days if you pre-register. $25.00 for a one-day pass. I highly recommend pre-registering because: 1: Its cheaper 2: You will be able to skip the lines and get your badge (ticket) a lot sooner. If you are under 18 you will need a signed and notarized permission form unless you have your parent with you at registration. I recommend following the FRESH-T acronym. Food Registration Emergencies Stuff Hotel Transportation. Please e-mail me at hartman@lagoonisfun.com PM me or reply to this thread if you need more info or intrested. See you at AC 2011!
LagoonisFun Officially Promotes Furries? Should I order my Leather Chaps and Vest now or Later? Unsure

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon ParkĀ 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
^ No comment.
*sigh* It looks like nobody is interested. Chagrin
Well, you are looking in a group of people that have come together because of their love of an amusement park rather than whatever that is. Maybe you'll have better luck in other places. Smile
(09-06-2010, 01:54 AM)Velcro Wrote: Well, you are looking in a group of people that have come together because of their love of an amusement park rather than whatever that is. Maybe you'll have better luck in other places. Smile
You mean Furries? Tongue I know there are a lot of Furries on TPR. Wink

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon ParkĀ 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island