Facebook Games
Rainbow 
I thought it would be fun to stir up some discussion in the General Discussion forum for a bit. Today's topic is Facebook Games. What's your opinion of them? Do you play them? If so, what games to you play?
I personally don't play them, but the messages in my feed are annoying enough. Besides, what kind of entertainment could Farmville provide anyway?

(*goes to plant crops in Minecraft*)
Member of Lagoon Games Department 2010-2011
I use to play them until my original account was canceled, I then realized how much time I wasted so I don't play them anymore, and hit ignore when I am invited too.
A man would rather have a good scare over good advice.
[Image: mba-badge-purple.jpg]

I have found that blocking them works really well. Of course, I think you still see them on the feed. I wish Facebook could fix that or provide an option to be able to see what you want to see. I am actually growing very tired of the games quickly. Today, I met someone that really took gaming way to seriously. I had invited him off of a forum to play on one of my games a few months back. Well, last week I chose to quit playing the game, so I blocked the game and started removing those friends that were on my list specifically for the purpose of playing that game. Today he sent me a message swearing at me and then said that I would regret it. I sent the message back saying he could do whatever he wanted to my character on the game because I was no longer playing. I also told him that maybe he should get professional help.
Haha. Facebook game addicts definitely need help. I've played a couple of them, but they got old very fast and they took up way too much time like others have said. If I'm going to waste time playing games on a computer, there are much better games out there.
I used to play roller coaster kingdom on facebook. Where you make your own amusment park and buy rides and stuff. But zyngia cancelled it so its no longer on facebook.
(09-19-2010, 10:55 PM)Velcro Wrote: I have found that blocking them works really well. Of course, I think you still see them on the feed. I wish Facebook could fix that or provide an option to be able to see what you want to see.

Will,
If you click on the X in the corner of the game post it will then give you the option to block the person, the game feeds, or cancel. I have done this on all of the games that post on my feed and now all I see is the actual updates and other news that I want to see.
A man would rather have a good scare over good advice.
[Image: mba-badge-purple.jpg]

I will give that a try on the game posts that I am not interested in seeing. Thanks for sharing that!
Im addicted to Farmville AAAHHHHHH HELP!!!!!! Lol and thats the only game I play on there.
I don't know if Flair is really a game......Ha Ha. I use Flair on Facebook Smile lol I'm such a Facebook nerd though.

MOD NOTE: Fixed capitalization, punctuation and spelling.