Birthday!
Wink 
My 16th birthday is tomorrow! Happy Oh, and by the way, stay off the sidewalks! Tongue
(12-20-2010, 11:28 AM)strong4 Wrote: My 16th birthday is tomorrow! Happy Oh, and by the way, stay off the sidewalks! Tongue

Happy Birthday Strong4! I WILL!! LOL Happy
(12-20-2010, 11:28 AM)strong4 Wrote: My 16th birthday is tomorrow! Happy Oh, and by the way, stay off the sidewalks! Tongue

cool, u will have to a Sweet 16 party! Smile
Happy Birthday!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS, and oh yeah Happy Birthday... This free gift of words is for both. (Couldn't resist, I've heard that all my life)
A man would rather have a good scare over good advice.
[Image: mba-badge-purple.jpg]

Happy 16th Birthday!
It's cool that you were born on the winter solstice.
Buckle Up!

You'll Never Know Until You Go!
Thanks to all those who wished me a happy birthday! I got to see TRON in IMAX 3D, (it was awesome) ate pizza, ate sub zero ice cream, then spent the night at a friends house. (Getting burritos at 7-eleven at 11:30 at night was awesome.)
(12-20-2010, 11:11 PM)Slick Wrote:

cool, u will have to a Sweet 16 party! Smile

That's a girl thing.
Lagoon is ruled by lunchtimespacedragons of farming utahn's from the late 1800's.