Do you believe in Ouija Boards?
Sounds like it might be interesting. I wish you the best of luck with the project!

By the way, I'm now wondering if anyone is getting Ouija Board ads or something weird like that because of this topic. lol
(03-27-2011, 03:15 AM)Velcro Wrote: Sounds like it might be interesting. I wish you the best of luck with the project!

By the way, I'm now wondering if anyone is getting Ouija Board ads or something weird like that because of this topic. lol

yep...I thought YOU did that!? Funny Laugh
They are Google Ads and change based on content found on the website. They also change based on each user's interests as determined by Google, so the ads I get may be different from the ads you get. As I type this though, I see that I just got a Ouija ad myself. lol.
(03-27-2011, 03:15 AM)mwoods244 Wrote: PS> I'm glad to see Skwid hasn't changed. Wink

Sorry for making you provide your city and state on the survey, but it really is helpful and will come in handy in down the line.

Thanks, I think...

I know, I know, always keeping things private. Wink
A man would rather have a good scare over good advice.
[Image: mba-badge-purple.jpg]

WOW! I see a ouija board for my ad too... know I'm a believer!
Lagoon is ruled by lunchtimespacedragons of farming utahn's from the late 1800's.