Castle Of Chaos Haunted House (Complete Nightvision HD Experience) Salt Lake 2011
Video 
This is a full walkthrough of the Castle of Chaos haunted house on 3300 S West Temple in Salt Lake City and this will be there last year for this location cause Maverick Gas Stations bought them out and are putting a gas station there when there is a Texico right next to it which I think is dumb. Anyways all the actors here there first year are all volunteers and dont get paid but if they come back the second year they get paid. Also the first year and on they do get free tickets for there family. at the end of the walkthrough you have to get in a coffin. They close it and lower the floor and you go down a slide and face the chainsaw person.

Also for $2 more you can get the hands on experience where they can touch you, pick you up and or throw you over their shoulders. NOTE you have to be 18 years of age or older or have a parent or guardian there to sign a waiver. They then give you glow bands so they know they can touch you.

Castle of Chaos Haunted House (Comple Nightvision HD Experience) Salt Lake 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCDk8kbxrzE
Are they moving to a new location next year then??? They used to be in holladay close to where i live like 5 yrs ago or so i was so bummed when they had to move.
(10-27-2011, 10:39 PM)Slick Wrote: Are they moving to a new location next year then??? They used to be in holladay close to where i live like 5 yrs ago or so i was so bummed when they had to move.

Yes their moving it to Orem then their Redwood Road one will be their main location.