Any Question You Wanted To Ask But Were Afraid Everyone Would Laugh At You
Do you have a question for the Lagoon Is Fun (LIF) Community but were too afraid to post it because of the potential for ridicule? If so, I have a solution for you! Thanks to a suggestion by Greg, you can now submit your question to me, I will post it on your behalf, and the LIF community will have the opportunity to respond to the question without knowing who asked it. If you would like to participate, follow the instructions below.

1. Use the Contact Us form to submit your question. Keep in mind that you do not have to have an account to do this. The contact form allows anyone to submit a question.

2. When filling out the form, use the subject line "Question for the LIF Community."

3. I will post the question in this thread without revealing who sent the question.

4. Members of the LIF Community have the option to respond to the question.

5. You check up on this thread regularly to see the answers to your question. If you ever want to reveal you were the one who asked it, you may do so at your own risk. Devil

Here is the link to the Contact Us page for those of you who want to submit your question: http://www.lagoonisfun.com/misc.php?page=contact
How the hell do you pronounce Schwarzkopf? And Bolliger an Mallibard? And Zamperla?
(05-22-2012, 07:07 AM)That Wyoming Kid Wrote: How the hell do you pronounce Schwarzkopf? And Bolliger an Mallibard? And Zamperla?

ROTFL!! Dude! This is supposed to be anonymous!! LOL... Laugh
If someone doesn't want to be anonymous, I guess we can't force them to be. Happy
Well I'm not afraid of people laughing at me, but what is so entertaining about the live music shows at Lagoon? I always feel like I am just listening to already bad pop music made worse by overworked performers with a few lights spinning around.
(05-22-2012, 07:29 AM)gregwibert Wrote:
(05-22-2012, 07:07 AM)That Wyoming Kid Wrote: How the hell do you pronounce Schwarzkopf? And Bolliger an Mallibard? And Zamperla?

I purposely posted this this way, too much work the other way.
(05-22-2012, 04:30 PM)Coaster Maniac Wrote: Well I'm not afraid of people laughing at me, but what is so entertaining about the live music shows at Lagoon? I always feel like I am just listening to already bad pop music made worse by overworked performers with a few lights spinning around.

If you don't like the songs to begin with, you're obviously not part of the target audience. Just walk on by (like I do).
(05-22-2012, 04:30 PM)Coaster Maniac Wrote: Well I'm not afraid of people laughing at me, but what is so entertaining about the live music shows at Lagoon? I always feel like I am just listening to already bad pop music made worse by overworked performers with a few lights spinning around.

(05-22-2012, 07:08 PM)Brad-n Wrote:

If you don't like the songs to begin with, you're obviously not part of the target audience. Just walk on by (like I do).

Sid's mom seems to really enjoy the live entertainment...maybe we can get Robyn to tell us what she enjoys the most about it!?
(05-22-2012, 04:53 PM)That Wyoming Kid Wrote:
(05-22-2012, 07:29 AM)gregwibert Wrote:

I purposely posted this this way, too much work the other way.

LOL...I figured...I enjoyed your blatent disdain for the rules Laugh