New Live Musicians
Music 
I recently spotted the following update from Lagoon on Facebook:

[Image: new2013entertainment.png]

I was intrigued, so I clicked the link and scanned the job postings for anything out of the ordinary for Entertainment and found this:

Quote:Live Musicians

Lagoon Entertainment is seeking experienced Musicians with energetic and outgoing
personalities to perform in a new entertainment experience. Currently seeking the
following musicians:
  • Keyboard
  • Guitar
  • Electric Bass
  • Drums

Okay, so has anybody heard anything about this? I'm happy to see that Lagoon is trying something new especially in the Entertainment department. Do you guys think it might be a possible renewal of the wandering musicians, or do you think it will be something entirely different?

Let the speculation begin!
Interesting...
(01-03-2013, 09:56 PM)Velcro Wrote: I recently spotted the following update from Lagoon on Facebook:

[Image: new2013entertainment.png]

I was intrigued, so I clicked the link and scanned the job postings for anything out of the ordinary for Entertainment and found this:

Quote:Live Musicians

Lagoon Entertainment is seeking experienced Musicians with energetic and outgoing
personalities to perform in a new entertainment experience. Currently seeking the
following musicians:
  • Keyboard
  • Guitar
  • Electric Bass
  • Drums

Okay, so has anybody heard anything about this? I'm happy to see that Lagoon is trying something new especially in the Entertainment department. Do you guys think it might be a possible renewal of the wandering musicians, or do you think it will be something entirely different?

Let the speculation begin!

Ok, I'll start....Somehow I can't imagine a Keyboard or an Electic Bass being part of a wandering performance....Does anyong know if there's any effort being made to ressurect the old Music USA Theatre. From what Sid keeps insisting, it would take an obsurd amount money to fix it, so it would make the most sense for Lagoon to waste their precious funds on it.....Seriously though, I really can invision there being an official "Live Lagoon Band" performing there....maybe they will provide the music for the 2013 commericals...that could be cool.....any other speculations?
You'll Never Know Until You Go!
It's definitely something different. Sure they've had live bands in the past, but this time it looks like they're putting one together from scratch. I notice they don't mention singers at all, but that might come later. Who knows?
(01-04-2013, 08:05 PM)Trackbender Wrote: Ok, I'll start....Somehow I can't imagine a Keyboard or an Electic Bass being part of a wandering performance....Does anyong know if there's any effort being made to ressurect the old Music USA Theatre. From what Sid keeps insisting, it would take an obsurd amount money to fix it, so it would make the most sense for Lagoon to waste their precious funds on it.....Seriously though, I really can invision there being an official "Live Lagoon Band" performing there....maybe they will provide the music for the 2013 commericals...that could be cool.....any other speculations?

I'm sure it will be more than commercials because they are insisting that they are looking for these people for a "new entertainment experience."
(01-06-2013, 02:34 AM)Velcro Wrote:
(01-04-2013, 08:05 PM)Trackbender Wrote: Ok, I'll start....Somehow I can't imagine a Keyboard or an Electic Bass being part of a wandering performance....Does anyong know if there's any effort being made to ressurect the old Music USA Theatre. From what Sid keeps insisting, it would take an obsurd amount money to fix it, so it would make the most sense for Lagoon to waste their precious funds on it.....Seriously though, I really can invision there being an official "Live Lagoon Band" performing there....maybe they will provide the music for the 2013 commericals...that could be cool.....any other speculations?

I'm sure it will be more than commercials because they are insisting that they are looking for these people for a "new entertainment experience."

I meant that perhaps it could be cool if they could also provide music for the comercials in addition to performing there.....sorry for the confusion...Maybe after we hear the band it might be a different story though....lol
You'll Never Know Until You Go!
Im looking forward to hearing them perform Smile
(01-06-2013, 09:41 AM)Trackbender Wrote: I meant that perhaps it could be cool if they could also provide music for the comercials in addition to performing there.....sorry for the confusion...Maybe after we hear the band it might be a different story though....lol

Oh, I see. That makes perfect sense.
Remember the girl who sung the song 'sail away' or something like that in the commercials a couple years back? Maybe shes the singer and the reason why the aren't asking for any.
It's for a new Live Entertainment Show.....that will feature singing and a live band.
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island