Amusing Stuff
Wink 
One of my friends shared this on Facebook with me, and I figured other Lagoonatics would enjoy it as well.

[Image: 482087_313572952104881_1680179876_n.jpg]
(03-16-2013, 11:32 PM)Velcro Wrote: One of my friends shared this on Facebook with me, and I figured other Lagoonatics would enjoy it as well.

[Image: 482087_313572952104881_1680179876_n.jpg]
A "Bolt" would be much safer, but both equally as dangerous. :/
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Better yet, bring a wood plank that matches the roller coaster you're going to ride. You might have to wear long pants to hide it in until the right moment. Then when you're friend looks away, scream "ouch!", pull out the plank and when they look at you start rubbing your head. Maybe start to cry a little too.
That's just as funny as going on the sky coaster with people who have never been on it before and as you pull the rip cord scream "we are going to die"
trackbender Wrote:Sid never had it better on the fire dragon and Jet Star at night.
(03-17-2013, 02:36 PM)Mustang Wrote: That's just as funny as going on the sky coaster with people who have never been on it before and as you pull the rip cord scream "we are going to die"
Naw, you tell them if something goes wrong just to tuck, roll, and aim for the grass. There's also the don't pull the wrong rip cord or the go splat and we have to bring out the scrapers and hose. lol
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
done the wrong rip cord one too scared the crap out of the people I was riding with.
trackbender Wrote:Sid never had it better on the fire dragon and Jet Star at night.
The best one is to do the go karts. While driving with someone, ask innocently, "Where's the brakes again?" My dad once did that to me. Guess what his reward was.
(03-18-2013, 08:47 PM)Lagoonaholic Wrote: Guess what his reward was.

ICEE Shades
I was Sarcasm