2007 Coaster info
Everything the guest michael said are true.
try 4.85 g's
So when are we going to see some work start on this ride?
One of my life time goals is to visit every amusement park world wide (or atleast nation wide) and ride every roller coaster.
Screamscape has some new info on the new coaster...

http://www.screamscape.com/html/lagoon.htm

Also... the 150' by 400' footprint looks to be correct.
So it looks like we are looking at a good size coaster
Site work is currently underway on this project. However the teams have to leave by 10:00 or whenever the park opens.
They have to leave by 10:00 or whenever the park opens? So what, are they only working on the coaster on weekends or something?

Mike 8)
Since major work hasn't started on the coaster location yet I can see Lagoon doing small stuff over there when the park isn't open.
I'm not sure why we have to pull our crews off by 10:00. All that I know is that they've told us we have to be out before the park opens. I'm sure it has to do with secrecy, and they dont want us out in the busy park when its open.
I think the only work being done is spray paintig the pavement with words and symbols then re-arranging the pipes so it looks like something is being done, better yet maybe it's underground and we just can't see it...