Polercoaster
That is quite a lift hill! Lol!

You're right, this will be sooooo fun, if they build it!
I doubt it goes as fast as the video shows. Its going to be riddled with trim brakes.
I suspect it will be turn, inversion, turn, trim, repeat. Happy
(11-19-2014, 11:58 PM)Willenator Wrote: I suspect it will be turn, inversion, turn, trim, repeat. Happy

Exactly
Has anyone heard news of the Emerson, Georgia polercoaster? I'm thinking that one may be dropped because I can't even find it on the company's website anymore. It seems the focus is all on the Florida one now.
(11-20-2014, 08:46 PM)Willenator Wrote: Has anyone heard news of the Emerson, Georgia polercoaster? I'm thinking that one may be dropped because I can't even find it on the company's website anymore. It seems the focus is all on the Florida one now.

I think I read a few months ago it was a dead project.
Well then. One dead polercoaster already. Not a good sign.
(11-21-2014, 01:23 AM)Willenator Wrote: Well then. One dead polercoaster already. Not a good sign.

I'll see if I can find the story I was reading. But I think even this one being built will be dead quickly too. It will be built but long term coaster running, doubt it highly.
Did anyone see the latest news about Skyplex? Construction hasn't even begun, but they are already adding to the tower. Not only are they working on the "world's tallest rollercoaster," but they are adding the "world's tallest drop tower" to it as well known as Skyfall.

Quote:The 570-foot-tall SkyPlex attraction will open in 2017 and will contain both the world's tallest roller coaster, Skyscraper, and world's tallest drop tower, Skyfall.

Skyfall will drop riders from 450 feet in the air, which is more than twice as tall as Universal Orlando's Dr. Doom's Fear Fall and the Tower of Terror at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
http://www.wesh.com/orlandomyway/on-the-...e/31233684

The best part of this announcement is the competition. There is another tower complex being build in Florida, called Skyrise, that is planning a 650 foot drop ride, so Skyplex may not even get to actually use the "world's tallest drop tower" title when they open. It all depends on which tower opens first.

http://skyrisemiami.com/attractions/
I'll believe all of this once they open to the public, until then, they are pipe dreams.
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon ParkĀ 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island