Live Entertainment 2014
If people are interested, I think that would be a great idea!
Or take a pic of the poster at the theater. I think it has all that info there.
(06-05-2014, 09:49 PM)gregwibert Wrote: Sid/Will - do you think it would be worth while to get pictures of the performers / add a short bio on each one for the TOP of this thread? It would be good if everyone knew who Angie / etc. is...

We need a brave Lagoonatic that is close to the performers who can interview them / get pics! WHO could that be!? Rolleyes

Bio's are an excellent idea! I have photos on my FB page I took last Saturday each of them are using them as profile pics. (im a photog)
If you draft up questions I can get them answered by Monday. If no one else wants the task. Do you want band members too?
(06-05-2014, 09:49 PM)gregwibert Wrote: Sid/Will - do you think it would be worth while to get pictures of the performers / add a short bio on each one for the TOP of this thread? It would be good if everyone knew who Angie / etc. is...

We need a brave Lagoonatic that is close to the performers who can interview them / get pics! WHO could that be!? Rolleyes
If you want to Stalk them, just say so! lol

Cedar Point Live E lists the Performers School ( If applicable) and Home Town. Wink
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Any production I've ever been in has a play bill or section on the website to introduce the performers and give some background and history on other projects they have worked on. The shows should be more heavily promoted, as you all know there ARE fans who pride themselves in only going to Lagoon for the entertainment. Many of them I have met are faithfully there just about every weekend or more. So why not give them more information on who is entertaining them?

* I wouldn't be a stalker since I gave birth to one of them Wink so if you truly think bios or interviews would benefit the community then let me know if I can help.

Also correction, they took away 3 of Angie's songs but plan to replace one of them with Janet Jacksons' Black Cat.
I say go for it. Once all the information for the performers are pulled together with pics, I can create a page for the information or we can put the information in its own thread.
(06-06-2014, 10:15 AM)Velcro Wrote: I say go for it. Once all the information for the performers are pulled together with pics, I can create a page for the information or we can put the information in its own thread.

Sid, doesnt Kayla have most of the bios and info on both the shows? Im sure she knows chris and nick also angie. So maybe see if she can share her info.
(06-06-2014, 09:17 AM)Chickwhoclicks Wrote: Any production I've ever been in has a play bill or section on the website to introduce the performers and give some background and history on other projects they have worked on. The shows should be more heavily promoted, as you all know there ARE fans who pride themselves in only going to Lagoon for the entertainment. Many of them I have met are faithfully there just about every weekend or more. So why not give them more information on who is entertaining them?

* I wouldn't be a stalker since I gave birth to one of them Wink so if you truly think bios or interviews would benefit the community then let me know if I can help.

Also correction, they took away 3 of Angie's songs but plan to replace one of them with Janet Jacksons' Black Cat.
Which of the performers is your kid?
(06-06-2014, 10:52 AM)Slick Wrote:
(06-06-2014, 09:17 AM)Chickwhoclicks Wrote: Any production I've ever been in has a play bill or section on the website to introduce the performers and give some background and history on other projects they have worked on. The shows should be more heavily promoted, as you all know there ARE fans who pride themselves in only going to Lagoon for the entertainment. Many of them I have met are faithfully there just about every weekend or more. So why not give them more information on who is entertaining them?

Which of the performers is your kid?

RAVEN is my oldest daughter. When I asked her about doing BIO's she loved the idea, and doesn't remember ever filling out a BIO or officially authorizing one for publishing. I think it would be best if each entertainer wrote their own.

I only know the kids in the Rock Show. I do not know anyone in the day show, so if someone else wants to head that up and get it back to you for the forum, that would be great.

What email would you like this information sent to once it has been completed?
Aww she is good, i saw u at the rock show last saturday