Fury 325 - B&M Giga Coaster - Carowinds 2015
This Morning at 9:00am MST, Carowinds, located on the Boarder of North and South Carolina, announced Fury325, the World's Tallest and Fastest Giga Coaster. At 9:01am, on some Coaster Enthusiast Sites, the Censored and Moaning began.

Fury325:
https://www.carowinds.com/swarm
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon ParkĀ 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(08-21-2014, 01:20 PM)linearinduction Wrote: This Morning at 9:00am MST, Carowinds, located on the Boarder of North and South Carolina, announced Fury325, the World's Tallest and Fastest Giga Coaster. At 9:01am, on some Coaster Enthusiast Sites, the Censored and Moaning began.

Fury325:
https://www.carowinds.com/swarm

Personally I think Fury 325 is a much better name than Centurion that was out there as a rumor. If anything Goliath at SFGAm should have been named Centurion instead.

Fury looks like a good ride. I like the dive under the walkway.
I just saw an on-ride video. Not too impressed. Cannibal looks much better thought out.

http://www.wcnc.com/story/news/local/201.../70419358/

-Z
(03-25-2015, 03:43 PM)Z Wrote: I just saw an on-ride video. Not too impressed. Cannibal looks much better though out.

-Z

Ya if the Fury325 video got national attention, imagine a Cannibal POV released by lagoon. now THAT would go viral, I dare say it would be trending on Facebook and Twitter for a couple of hours.
(03-25-2015, 03:51 PM)cOAstERdUDe Wrote:
(03-25-2015, 03:43 PM)Z Wrote: I just saw an on-ride video. Not too impressed. Cannibal looks much better though out.

-Z

Ya if the Fury325 video got national attention, imagine a Cannibal POV released by lagoon. now THAT would go viral, I dare say it would be trending on Facebook and Twitter for a couple of hours.

If I want fast on a big drop, I will just take a convertible ride down Parley's Canyon going 100 mph! Give me lots of Gs, inversions, and a good helix and it makes a better coaster. I think Fury325 looks like overrated BS and has records for all the wrong things. But you can buy a season pass for 6 easy payments of $16 and get to ride early on the season pass holders early ride event!

-Z
(03-25-2015, 04:09 PM)Z Wrote:
(03-25-2015, 03:51 PM)cOAstERdUDe Wrote: Ya if the Fury325 video got national attention, imagine a Cannibal POV released by lagoon. now THAT would go viral, I dare say it would be trending on Facebook and Twitter for a couple of hours.

If I want fast on a big drop, I will just take a convertible ride down Parley's Canyon going 100 mph! Give me lots of Gs, inversions, and a good helix and it makes a better coaster. I think Fury325 looks like overrated BS and has records for all the wrong things. But you can buy a season pass for 6 easy payments of $16 and get to ride early on the season pass holders early ride event!

-Z

I don't think it is any special. But it does look like a good ride though. I love non inverting coasters.

Ragin' Bull at SFGAm one of the best non inverting coasters I have been on. But I still love Magnum! Its just a pure classic.
(03-25-2015, 04:09 PM)Z Wrote: If I want fast on a big drop, I will just take a convertible ride down Parley's Canyon going 100 mph! Give me lots of Gs, inversions, and a good helix and it makes a better coaster. I think Fury325 looks like overrated BS and has records for all the wrong things. But you can buy a season pass for 6 easy payments of $16 and get to ride early on the season pass holders early ride event!

-Z

If you do things right, Parley's can even beat Fury 325 in inversions!
I definitely think Fury 325 Looks Awesome in EVERY way, from the cohesive Theme Elements and Accents, to a much better Layout than Leviathan! Can't wait to see what Cedar Fair has in store to complete their $53 Million 3 Year Investment next year at Carowinds!
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon ParkĀ 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
I guess I'm in the minority here, but I think Fury 325 looks awesome and I wish I lived closer. I had never really thought about going to Carowinds until they built this.
(03-26-2015, 07:54 AM)jonskinny12 Wrote: I guess I'm in the minority here, but I think Fury 325 looks awesome and I wish I lived closer. I had never really thought about going to Carowinds until they built this.

I still think its an awesome ride and definitely will be fun. But to me I'm more excited about the RMC's being built. Those looks amazing! The high five on the green side of Twisted Colossus looks to be just nuts! The stall on Wicked Cyclone looks amazing as well.